- Making a Purchase - If you would like to buy something on this site, just click “add to cart” on the item’s page and follow the check out instructions. If you prefer, you may call in your order (805) 402 4024. We also accept payment by mailed check but please notify us before sending it. Bank wire transfers are accepted. We accept payment through PAYPAL and SQUARE, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can prepare an invoice.
- Delivery Time & Notes about Stock Items - In-stock pieces that don’t require resizing or adjustments can usually be shipped in 3-5 business days once your payment has cleared to our bank. We do our best to keep yellow gold and diamond pieces in stock, but due to the nature of our product, it’s not always possible. If you are purchasing a diamond ring from on our online collection, we may have to use a diamond of the same carat weight and quality but slightly different dimensions. Diamonds are not calibrated and we choose a diamond not only based on carat weight but on the beauty, shape, quality and brilliance. If the piece you ordered is temporarily out of stock, we will contact you immediately with an estimated shipping date. For out-of-stock pieces and special orders, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Packaging/Gift Wrapping - An Everett craft box is included with your purchase, and a custom Everett Ring Box is included with engagement ring orders. If you have special requests regarding packaging or personalized notes, please let us know upon ordering.
- Shipping - We offer FREE domestic 3 -5 business day shipping on non custom orders via fully insured FedEx. Expedited overnight shipping service is available at additional charge of $75. International orders are subject to additional shipping charges. You will be notified via email with a FedEx tracking number once your package has been tendered.
- International Shipping - Insured Fedex shipping to international addresses is available at additional charge usually in the region of $95-$150 USD. Please contact us for an international shipping quote with your full address including zip code. International customers are responsible for all duties and taxes – your local Customs Office will help you with this matter.
- Custom Orders - Pieces ordered in yellow, Rose or White Gold are made to order and require additional delivery time. Other special requests can be fulfilled through custom orders. Custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged and usually take 2-4 weeks to fulfill . We offer custom design services and resetting of customer provided diamonds. Custom settings generally start at $2,000.. Rush orders can often be accommodated, but require an additional fee of $500.
- Return Policy - If you are not happy with an item you purchased online, please contact us immediately to obtain a Return Authorization number. You may return it to us in original, unworn condition in the original packaging within 3 days of receipt for a refund. You may return it within 10 days of receipt for a credit only. The item must be shipped to us in original packaging, in pristine condition by prepaid, insured courier or mail. You must indicate “direct signature” on the airway bill and notify us of the tracking number in advance. C.O.D. deliveries are not accepted. We do not accept responsibility for any items lost or stolen in transit. Unfortunately, custom or special orders cannot be returned or exchanged. Eternity diamond wedding bands ordered with specific finger size are considered custom orders and are not returnable. Resized or altered items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Resizing - In-stock rings can be resized before shipping. If you would like a ring resized, please make note of it in the comments box during checkout process. For gold rings, we offer resizing of rings for a flat fee of $75. Platinum rings can be resized for $120. Gold balls can be added inside a ring for friction fit to stop spinning for $125, $200 for Platinum. If resizing is requested it will be added to your final order total. For custom orders, you may request a particular ring size at no additional fee. Please allow 3-5 business days for resizing before your order ships. Please note that resized or altered items cannot be returned or exchanged. If you prefer, a good local jeweler would also be capable of resizing your ring.
- Repairs - If an item you purchased requires repair, please contact us. We are happy to offer repair service at cost under most circumstances.
- Engraving - A note can be engraved inside rings or wedding bands up to 15 characters can be added to your order for a fee of $50. Please email email@example.com with your note and specify font.
- Sales Tax - Orders shipping to New York State addresses or picked up in New York are subject to 8.875% sales tax. No sales tax is applied to purchases delivered outside of New York State, including international orders.
- Order Status - Please telephone or email us to inquire about the status of your order: 805 402 4024 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Site Security - Any personal information you provide will be protected and not disclosed to any third parties. You can shop at www.everettnyc.com with confidence
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SQUARESPACE
Our store is hosted on Squarespace, Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you through Stripe, Inc.
Your data is stored through Stripe's data storage, and databases. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information, we have about you, register a complaint or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at Ali@everettnyc.com